Expecting a little one anytime? Check out my short maternity bucket list of pre-baby to-do’s below! And if I’m missing anything crucial or especially awesome, share with other mums in the comments and I’ll add your ideas on.
1) Declutter your house & decorate the nursery
2) Be active, eat nutritious meals, drink plenty of water and take prenatal supplements
3) Pose (and be candid) for professional pregnancy photos or take lots of selfies to watch your belly grow
4) Get your girl-time in – pregnancy massage or a spa weekend with your friends or the dad-to-be
5) Travel – go on a romantic vacation
6) Have a baby shower party
7) Go for a 4D scan to see your baby’s face for the very first time
Am I missing anything? What should I add? What kinds of to-do’s did you prioritize in the months before baby’s arrival?
If you’re located anywhere in Merseyside (Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley and St. Helens) and you are interested in having Maternity photos done then let’s chat! I have some really amazing locations that I love using and plenty more ideas for my maternity sessions. Contact me today and let’s capture such beautiful and unique moments in your life.
If you’d like more info, please click here 🙂