Father’s Day is just around the corner, and I have something special for you! 5 great ideas how to celebrate it in the North West by Renata Kate Photography.
Father’s Day is traditionally a day of breakfast in bed…so what can you do to make this Father’s Day a bit different or even more special? A few things need to be considered when deciding on what to do. What Dad wants most is to have a day free from any pressure, rush, or deadlines. It’s important to focus on spending time together as a family and showing him how much you love him. Either let him decide what to do and how to spend the day or surprise him. Whatever you do, remember that your gratitude and love are the greatest gifts you can give him this Father’s Day. So have a little look at my recommendations how to spend this day below…
1. No pressure – be active… the most obvious suggestion is simply go and enjoy a game of mini golf or go bowling, for example, in beautiful Southport. For those who are more active, go for a bike ride or a walk along my favourite Crosby beach if the weather allows, otherwise be different and go skiing in Chill Factore (best book first) or iceskating in Silver Blades.
2. Sit back and … – watch a family show (Horrible Histories at 11am & 3pm) live on stage in the Floral Pavilion, New Brighton…if you haven’t been there recently, the place has improved so you’ll enjoy a stroll along the beach afterwards too – must see the fun Pirate Ship on the beach.
3. Enjoy an annual Kite Festival at the Beacon Countryside park near Skelmersdale – they’ll have kites flying of all sizes and shapes including large inflatables, with a continuous display from 10am till 4pm. The event is free and they will have Colourful Rainbow Delta Kites available for children to fly – dads should enjoy it too.
4. Together as a Family – enjoy great rides, attractions and shows and Dads go FREE at Gulliver’s this Father’s Day.
5. Create wonderful memories together for each other – my last suggestion is my offer to you … simply enjoy a fun photoshoot with your dad. You’ll have fun posing to the camera as a professional photographer takes some great photos of the bond you have. This photoshoot can be fully tailor made to meet your requirements. No age restriction. Gift Vouchers available! Because he’s worth it too! Click here to contact me!
You will receive:
– a 1 hour custom photo session in a studio or on location
– a password protected gallery hosting 10 fully edited images from your session to choose from
– 5 digital files optimised for web, suitable for sharing on social sites and mobile devices (not suitable for printing)
– FB Timeline cover
– all for min £100 spend on a wide range of high quality bespoke products offered by Renata Kate Photography
Send me a message via Email or Phone (07702180729) or simply Comment below to book your session today!
Thank you for reading…Please leave a comment suggesting you would spend this special day.